- Portable 30 channel digital 1/3 Octave Analyzer.
- DSP30/30B/30BP microphone measurement range is 27dB to 125dB.
- Captures full 85dB window with scales from ¼ to 5dB.
- Filters exceed ANSI specs.
- Comes with RS232 computer interface.
- A Demo Program is available. Download it here.
- Click here to read a review by Jim Gundlach, noted audio consultant.
||The DSP30 analyzes The NBA Finals at the Meadowlands! ( full story)
STI Measurement Technology Covered By
U.S. Patent 6,792,404
|The following standard features are supplied..
- DSP30: Model MK8A - 600 ohm omni-directional electret condenser instrument microphone.
- DSP30B: - With Intelligibility Package - Model TEF04 instrument microphone, Serial port, OPTSTIcis tm CD, Rugged carrying case.
- DSP30BP: - With Intelligibility/Privacy Package - Model TEF04 instrument microphone, Serial port, OPTSTIcis tm CD, Rugged carrying case.
- An 85dB window not limited by the display.
- Automatic Sum & Average function to normalize readings and stabilize pink noise.
- 60 active memories.
- IEC Flat, A, C or User designated curves.
- A Sum mode to sum and average response curves.
- A Subtract mode to subtract one memory from another.
- Keypad selectable filters: ANSI triple tuned or sharper for notching applications.
- Scales from ¼dB to 5dB.
- Multiple plot function.
- Export file function.
- Optional expansion features can be added anytime.
- Also available in Computer Interface Only (DSPCIW) models.
- All DSP series units can be interfaced with a computer using the RS232 port and available software.
DSP30/30B/30BP: 27dB to 125dB SPL
Line input: -88dBu to +14dBu (.031mV to 3.88V rms)
Measurement window: 85dB
- Microphone: Balanced, XLR 3 pin receptacle
- Line: Unbalanced ¼" phone jack. 15k ohm impedance.
Printer port: DB25F (optional)
RS232 port: DB25M (optional), Standard on DSP30B/BP
ISO 1/3 octave between 25Hz - 20kHz.
|Center Frequency Accuracy:
|Relative Flatness Channel to Channel:
- Audio Spectrum, 30 channel, 10 LEDs per channel, all channels scalable in ¼, ½, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5dB SPL.
- SPL & Reference readings are 3 digit via 7 segment LED readout.
ANSI standard (triple tuned) & sharper than standard for notching applications.
IEC A, C, Flat or USER defined.
Fast = 34.7dB/s, Medium = 8.7dB/s, Slow = 4.3dB/s
16 button keypad.
Batteries: Eight "AA" alkaline or nicad..External: 12Vdc @ 500mA via 2.1mm jack
Emissions: - EN 55022 B - FCC Class B
Immunity: - EN 55024 B
|Size (W x H x D); Weight:
- 10" x 10 ¼" x 2 ½"; 2 lbs.
High Impact ABS.
How to install the Demo Program
Demo Program Win_Demo.Zip 192K zipped.
Download documents in Adobe® PDF format.
You will need a copy of the
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view it.
DSP30 Manual 914K unzipped.
DSP30 Article by Jim Gundlach. 17.3K unzipped.
How To Install the Demo Program
Download file Win_Demo.Zip to a directory of your choice.
UnZip the file to a blank, formatted, floppy diskette.
With the floppy disc in the A: or B: drive:
For WIN3.xx - In program manager, select FILE, RUN
Type A: or B:Install
For WIN95/98 - Click START, RUN
Type A: or B:Install.exe, Click OK.