Polar ETC (PET)
- Extracts directional information about reflections from a series of
six ETCs measured with a cardioid microphone.
- Displays a three dimensional representation of the reflections.
- Provides a movable dB threshold line to allow exclusion of the lower
level reflections from three dimensional display.
- Calculates and reports the lateral fraction (LF) of the sound energy.
- Data cursor reports SPL, distance, azimuth and elevations of the reflections.
Energy Time Curves (ETC)
- Selectable frequency range and sweep time.
- Selectable number of data sample points (512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192)
- Selectable measurement windows (Blackman, Hamming, Hanning, Kaiser,
- Selectable scaling parameters as fine as one dB per division or auto
RT60 & Speech Intelligibility-% ALCONS
- Calculated from ETC data
- Calculated direct/reverberant ratio
- Displays Schroeder Integration Curve
- Data storage
- Data storage limited only by hard drive or floppy disk capacity
- Configuration files
- Storage and recall of global parameter settings
- TEF requirements
- Works with TEF25, TEF20 HI and TEF20 SHIP
- Computer system requirements
- Microprocessor- Pentium Class
- RAM- 16 megabytes of available memory
- Monitor- VGA (640x480)
- Hard disk - 6 megabytes for installation
- Operating system - Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 or XP
- FOR TEF20's -
- Interface, parallel- One bidirectional 8-bit parallel port. Must be
assigned as LPT1 or LPT2
- Interface, host - One 8-bit ISA expansion slot for TEF 20 HI-PC card
- ®The trademark SOUND LAB is licensed under United States Trademark
Registration No. 1,424,678 and 1,732,027.
- Patented process
- The Sound Lab Polar ETC process is patented by Farrel Becker, and all
rights are assigned to Gold Line.